What is Home Health Care?
Home health care is the most cost effective, most efficient, comfortable, and compassionate approach of providing of health care in the privacy and comfort of a patient’s home, allowing the atient to enjoy greater independence and maintain more control over his or her life.
- Our home health care services range from skilled nursing care, therapy, medical social services, home health aides, IV Infusions, proper medication intake, medical supplies, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, & Speech Therapy Wound Care Management and respiratory services.
- Patients with chronic conditions who do not require standard hospitalization or institutionalization
- Patients recovering from surgery, serious injury, or illness
- Patients with disabilities
- Elderly patients with declining health
- Patients with Diabetes
- Patient with wounds that need medical attention and treatment for faster healing
- Patients needing education on new medications, diagnoses or their disease processes
- Patients who need help with their daily activities
Home health care is ideal for:
Our aim is to improve our patients’ quality of life while tending to their injuries, illnesses, and chronic conditions.
To learn more about our Noho Home Health Care services and how they can benefit you or your loved one, call us and a Noho Home Health Care professional will contact you within 24-48 hours. We proudly serve most parts of Los Angeles County and Ventura County.